Capital L


The beautiful girls from Capital L had me in their store last week and we played dress ups with their new range. Capital L is a one stop shop, a pioneer boutique that selects the most amazing creations from the best of our emerging designers, along with an array of well established Australian and New Zealand labels. Yakira has a killer eye and can style you up and Kim will help you help you re-invent your look so that by the time you walk out the store you will feel like a new you! Capital L stocks some of my favourite brands including By Johnny, Bec & Bridge, Amber and Thomas, LifewithBird, Romance Was Born, Stylestalker, Lonely Hearts, Arnsdorf... and to top it off they have a killer range of Karen Walker Eyewear. Capital L you complete me Xx Check out their website here or visit the girls in store and they will help style you up.
Today I'm wearing: House of Wilde sapphire sequin shorts, Karen Walker Eyewear, Alexander Wang bag, Rose gold collar (All from capital L) & Sabo Skirt Shaggy Knit jumper

9 comments:

  1. Omg I am in love with this outfit! Especially the sunglasses and sweater.
    Cityto-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit and blog :)
    love it all :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much!
      I'm going to check out your blog now Xx

      Delete
  3. amazing blog. You have awesome style - I'm now a new follower.
    I love the shorts you are wearing in this combo.

    if you'd like come by and see my blog. :)
    xxo
    Ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos! love your style so much!

    would you like to follow eachother?
    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really live this outfit so cute!

    www.itsflashyfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete