Iconic


Finally my university law exams are over and I have had some time shoot an outfit post. The sun was actually shining today for the first time in a week and I decided to feature this By Johnny sheer Flounce Gown that I purchased from The Iconic who deliver in just 3 hours! I found this dress in the morning and by lunch it had arrived on my doorstep ready to wear! I love this dress and the way it evokes a sense of modern glamour. The cut out signature sleeves make a bold statement and are sure to get heads turning, what ever the occasion may be. I decided to keep things simple by pairing the dress with a vintage belt, hat and neon points to add a bit of a colour pop to the outfit.
What I'm wearing: By Johnny Flounce Gown and hat from the Iconic. (I am so excited to have discovered this new site. It is a one stop shop with all the top brands and their unique 3 hour delivery means no more waiting for 2 weeks wandering when your garments are going to arrive!) God bless you The Iconic Xx