Highlighter Hues

Highlighter hues are everywhere this season and today I am embracing the trend. If you take a quick glance at the 2012 runways, neon accents were glowingly apparent from designers such as Jason Wu and Nanette Lepore. Today I have featured these neon points against a neutral ensemble. The neon hue brings back fond memories for me of the graffiti harem pants worn by Will Smith in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air as well as Jane Fonda's spandex workout gear. Remember plastic jellies, neon spandex and fluorescent fabrics that dominated in the 90's? Well neon is definitely back.. although I enjoy the trend most in small doses. Think bright yellow nail polish, a neon pink clutch or a pair of highlighter heels.
Today I am wearing: Acne Top, Jacket from Net-a-porter, Blackmilk Leggings, Asos hat, Forever21 wooden stacker bangles, Vintage bag, Verali neon points from Wanted